fbpx

Global Awakening Blog

Pause to renew.

Blind Eyes Are Being Healed…Here’s Proof

Did you know that God is doing miracles all around the world? You don't have to look far to find amazing first-hand accounts of God intervening with supernatural power to bring healing.

In today's article, we've pulled together six accounts of eyesight being miraculously restored. All of these come from our team in Brazil, and if you read carefully, you'll catch some useful tips for the next time you're praying for someone! Click through the slideshow below…

Turn your phone horizontally to read the stories.

As you can see above, most of these people who prayed for healing aren’t “spiritual superstars”, they are normal people who chose to travel with our team to encounter God in new places and help people they may have never been able to reach before.

What doubts plague you when you pray for healing? What keeps you from stepping out in faith? As you read these stories of healing, remember that this is your inheritance. Jesus purchased healing on the cross, and the Holy Spirit has empowered you to minister that healing to others.

God’s kingdom has come. He has defeated the powers of darkness that ruled this earth, and He wants to co-labor with you to manifest His rule, His peace, His life, His goodness, His healing in this world.

You can see these kinds of healings happen in your own life, through your own ministry. Take your doubts to God, take your perceived failures to Jesus, ask the Holy Spirit to fill you afresh today and embolden you to do the works of Jesus this week.

—Joe

PS) You can join our ministry team on a trip, and see these kinds of miracles happen through your own hands! Join our team on the next Brazil trip in September!

Joseph Cotten photographJoseph is Global’s Digital Marketing Manager, which means that he leads our efforts to accurately communicate our vision & values to you. Joe enjoys helping people connect with Global’s unique calling to minister. He also enjoys things of the geeky variety, has played guitar for a really long time, roasts his own coffee, has a beloved senior golden retriever named Pippin, and has a PhD in Underwater Basket Weaving. He does not have a PhD in Underwater Basket Weaving.
Say something here...
or post as a guest
People in conversation:
Loading comment... The comment will be refreshed after 00:00.
    Kellex · 1 months ago
    i need support in prayers. i have exotropia strabismus i wanted have normal eyes. Mostly appreciated. I will tell here again, when i am healed. thanks
    Oscar · 1 months ago
    @Carlos Caldeira Hello Carlos,
    I suggest you try Hyperbolic Oxygen it's for people that have experienced head trauma or blows to the head that caused an injury in the brain or some other injury in the head in this case your precious eyes. I myself am experiencing a Hemorrhage on my right eye and after doing a little research and a friend telling me that his son tried Hyperbolic Oxygen therapy to save his severed right arm from being amputated. I am deciding to integrate this Hyperbolic Oxygen therapy for the hemorraging of my right eye. I do not know where you live but will give you two websites as a reference and for your information or look up Hyperbolic Oxygen therapy in your city or state you live in. I pray that this helps you.
    Here are some site links:
    www.aaltohyperbaric.com and https://www.cfnmedicine.com/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy

God Bless!
    Oscar

Oscar · 1 months ago
    I am asking for prayer for guidance, discernment to receive wisdom from the Lord that He will direct me in choosing the right health practitioner either allopathy by conventional means or homeopathic alternative medicine or both in choosing a right and assured course of action, after doing my due diligence, in the process of deciding which course of action that I need to take immediately for a prolonged hemorrhage on my right eye for almost 5 years that I have treated thru different alternative remedies according to financial available resources to pay since Alternative Medicine is not covered by Insurance that I have used for acupuncture,Traditional Chinese Medicine,Alternative Holistic Medicine therapies. I have sought Alternative Medicine and remedies on my own to avoid treatment from a bad experience I had from a retina specialist that was administering injections from a previous hemorrage on my left eye a year earlier before I experienced a second unexpected hemorrage on my present right eye which is still hemorraging. This unresolved hemorraging has effected my good left eye which has gradually deteriorating to the point of great concern were if this hemorraging on my right eye is not healed or resolved I will not be able to function or continue to be productive or sustain or make a living for myself. I am pleading for prayers for God's guidance, direction and eventual healing in what ever form or modality. I just do not want to make a decision without his leading or guidance since the last hemorraging I had was treated successfully but the Retinal Specialist Doctor I last had was overly aggressive in injecting my eye and I had an adverse reaction were I was not able to see for almost a week, from that bad experience I resorted to Homeophatic Alternative Medicine and therapies. Thank you for this request and your prayers in advance.
    God Bless!
    David · 1 months ago
    @Carlos Caldeira Carlos - The Lord wants to heal you - just do these three things and I will do my part thru The Lord on my side thru prayer. Here are the 3 things:
    1. Wait 30 seconds after you ask yourself: Who have I have yet to forgive over the course of my entire life - forgive them now
    2. Wait 30 seconds after you ask yourself: What have I yet to repent of over the course of my entire life (probably been weighing on your conscious) - repent now in The Name Jesus
    3. Say outloud - I know that Jesus has forgiven me
    Start thanking The Lord for your healing and Praise Him - You know The Father loves you - you can do all things thru Christ that strengthens you - please post how it went and God Bless
    Pasquale · 1 months ago
    Please pray for me. I have a rare autoimmune disease and it has affected my vision. I pray every night to Saint Lucy; but would greatly value your help. I am a young man who wants to be a teacher but needs a miracle to
    see small print again. Please help me. Thank You so much
    Carlos Caldeira · 1 months ago
    @Uche AMEN, I will Pray for her.
    Carlos Caldeira · 1 months ago
    Hi, Please pray for me, as I have suffered traumatic mydriases by a blow to my right eye (blunt trauma) which has left the vison in my right eye injured and my vision is not 100%. My pupil is also permanently dilated. I am so so worried and praying everyday for God to perform a miracle and heal my injured eye. I will today and always also pray for all of you here who have also suffered eye injuries, God Bless you all, AMEN,
    Roberta · 2 months ago
    I had eye surgery that went wrong and my vision was damaged. The vision in My left eye is ruined. My right eye is a little better.
    Please pray for healing of my eyesight.
    Uche · 2 months ago
    Please lift my aunt in prayers. She has lost sight in one eye and the other is gettong blurry. I am overwhelmed by helplessness and worry.
    I pray for everyone here who is going through loss of sight. May the Lord heal and restore your sight in Jesus name
    Sean · 3 months ago
    @Sunil Sorry to hear that I’m only 19 and have glaucoma my left eyes optic nerve is thinning already just keep believing in god you will see the good outcome if you trust him🙏🏻
    Sunil · 3 months ago
    Please pray for me I am Sunil age 29 my left eye is completely blind and right eye has poor vision. I am broken what about my future Jesus 🛐 is the only hope. Have mercy on me
    MM · 3 months ago
    Please pray for my partner Jon’s eyes sight. He is currently diagnosed with BCD - bietti's crystalline dystrophy... please god heal him fully...
    Tina · 3 months ago
    Please pray for my vision. I’m blind in my right eye & my left eye has poor vision. I know god loves me, I just want to be healed completely from both.. god says when they’re are two or more gathered he is near.. so please. all the prayers
    Elizabeth Allyn · 3 months ago
    I’m legally blind. Please pray God heal my eyes. I am 45.

Nadia · 4 months ago
    @A.E. Hi! I'm so encouraged by your faith even after all these years! Will be praying alongside you for your mum!
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @Lynn Hi Lynn! Praying for your bf, for healing and restoration of his sight! Just randomly saw this comment and it's been a year but you've been witnessing God work since then! Love from your neighbour in Malaysia!
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @Cathy Latimer Praying for you and your mother, Cathy! Hereditary or not, God can heal you both! Continue to cry our to Him! In His word He has proven time and time again that He hears the cries of His children and will not passively look away! May you both see a miracle happens in your family!
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @nikunj jeswani Hey Nikunj! Praying for your father's vision, his kidneys and his diabetes! Praying that you'll see God's hand in your life and that healing will come! May your father's life be a testimony to all those around him!
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @Karen Praying for you and your mum, Marlene! Thank you for your love for her and your boldness to speak here in the comments! God sees your struggle and your prayers and He hears you! Will be interceding alongside both of you! Praying also that she will be able to read her Bible daily again and experience Jesus in a whole new way! Our God the ultimate healer and he loves you and your mum, Marlene very much.
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @Sally Hey sally! Praying for your husband and the restoration of his eyesight so that he can continue doing what he loves! God hears you!
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @David Pieter Lewack Hello! Praying for you and your husband! May God heal his eyes and watch over him in his job as a principal! Praying that he will continue to be able to lead the children in the school well and in godly ways!
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @Illithwa Camillov Praying for you and your eye! Hope it is feeling better now!
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @Tania Hey Tania. I can't even begin to imagine how hard of a time you must be going through with all this loss. Even as a stranger on the internet, my heart breaks for you. But though this I know how much more God loves you! The God who created you and sees you! Who will not leave or abandon you. That is the God you are praying to. It may seem like a hopeless situation now but I pray that even through this suffering you will experience Jesus and His goodness daily! Praying for your recovery and healing! Don't lose hope! Also praying for your grandchild, may he grow in favour with man and God! Your boldness and faith to speak and ask is admirable.
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @T.Woodard Hey T! I'm sure your love for your grandma strengthens her daily! Thank you for your vulnerability and blondness to speak here! Will be keeping you and her both in prayer! May you continue to see God's goodness and His hand working in your life!
    Nadia · 4 months ago
    @Dave Praying for you and your grandma, Dave. Thank you for your boldness and love for her to ask for prayer here.