fbpx

Blind Eyes Are Being Healed…Here’s Proof

Did you know that God is doing miracles all around the world? You don't have to look far to find amazing first-hand accounts of God intervening with supernatural power to bring healing.

In today's article, we've pulled together six accounts of eyesight being miraculously restored. All of these come from our team in Brazil, and if you read carefully, you'll catch some useful tips for the next time you're praying for someone! Click through the slideshow below…

Turn your phone horizontally to read the stories.

As you can see above, most of these people who prayed for healing aren’t “spiritual superstars”, they are normal people who chose to travel with our team to encounter God in new places and help people they may have never been able to reach before.

What doubts plague you when you pray for healing? What keeps you from stepping out in faith? As you read these stories of healing, remember that this is your inheritance. Jesus purchased healing on the cross, and the Holy Spirit has empowered you to minister that healing to others.

God’s kingdom has come. He has defeated the powers of darkness that ruled this earth, and He wants to co-labor with you to manifest His rule, His peace, His life, His goodness, His healing in this world.

You can see these kinds of healings happen in your own life, through your own ministry. Take your doubts to God, take your perceived failures to Jesus, ask the Holy Spirit to fill you afresh today and embolden you to do the works of Jesus this week.

—Joe

PS) You can join our ministry team on a trip, and see these kinds of miracles happen through your own hands! Join our team on the next Brazil trip in September!

Joseph Cotten photographJoseph is Global’s Digital Marketing Manager, which means that he leads our efforts to accurately communicate our vision & values to you. Joe enjoys helping people connect with Global’s unique calling to minister. He also enjoys things of the geeky variety, has played guitar for a really long time, roasts his own coffee, has a beloved senior golden retriever named Pippin, and has a PhD in Underwater Basket Weaving. He does not have a PhD in Underwater Basket Weaving.
Say something here...
or post as a guest
People in conversation:
Loading comment... The comment will be refreshed after 00:00.
    Sunil · 11 days ago
    Please pray for me I am Sunil age 29 my left eye is completely blind and right eye has poor vision. I am broken what about my future Jesus 🛐 is the only hope. Have mercy on me
      Sean · 11 days ago
      Sorry to hear that I’m only 19 and have glaucoma my left eyes optic nerve is thinning already just keep believing in god you will see the good outcome if you trust him🙏🏻
    MM · 16 days ago
    Please pray for my partner Jon’s eyes sight. He is currently diagnosed with BCD - bietti's crystalline dystrophy... please god heal him fully...
    Tina · 18 days ago
    Please pray for my vision. I’m blind in my right eye & my left eye has poor vision. I know god loves me, I just want to be healed completely from both.. god says when they’re are two or more gathered he is near.. so please. all the prayers
    Elizabeth Allyn · 1 months ago
    I’m legally blind. Please pray God heal my eyes. I am 45.

Jasmine · 1 months ago
    Churches are closed. I have never done anything like this. I pray someone see’s this. My name is Jasmine I’m 29 years old. I will be 30 next month. I went to the eye doctor and my optic nerve is thinning Really bad. The doctor has not told me yet but the enemy is in my mind. I know God is a healer I know he loves me. I’m just praying that he hears my cry. I do not want to go blind. My family needs me. Please pray for me because the Bible said the more people the present he is. I’m praying for you all as well.
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Hey Jasmine! Praying for you and your healing! God is coming through for you and continue to trust that He loves you and He has great plans for you! Praying for your healing! By your faith may you be healed ❤️
    SIVARANJANI · 1 months ago
    Pls pray for my left eye which is blind. Am only 27 yrs old and am gonna take my medical test for a job. Pls pray for my healing.
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Hi! Am praying for you and your left eye! Keep pressing on and believing that God can do a miracle in your life!
    Connor Daigle · 1 months ago
    Please pray for both of my eyes. I suffer from severe diabetic retinopathy and I am going blind at only 17. I'm so scared and I don't know what I will do without my vision. My stomach hurts everyday, I rarely eat and my hope is slowly falling. I don't want to have to rely on anyone during my life if I go blind. It doesn't look good at all and I am so worried. Please please please pray hard. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧🤧.
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Hey Connor, can't imagine how hard of a time this muct be for you. I don't know you but I know that God knows you and everything about you and loves you so much! Praying for you, that God will show himself to you and you'll be a testimony to everyone around you! He hears the cries of His children! Have peace in this.
    Joms · 2 months ago
    Iam in a great trouble now because of my blind right eye. Please pray for me.
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      God sees you and He loves you! He won't leave you nor forsake you even during this time of trouble! Praying for you and your right eye, Joms!
    Tim asbury · 2 months ago
    Please pray for my right blind eye thank you
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Praying for you, Tim! Can't wait to see God move in your life!
    Dot Peta · 6 months ago
    My daughter has retinol pigmentosa and has been told there is no cure they don't know the power of God dear Lord thank you for your healing power
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Hey Dot! It breaks my heart to hear about your daughter but I know it breaks God's heart infinitely more. I'm so encouraged by your faith and will be praying alongside you! God hears you and your motherly cries for your daughter!
    Dawn · 6 months ago
    Please pray that my cornea scars will be miraculously removed and that God will restore me with a new cornea.
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Praying for and with you Dawn! Don't give up hope! God hears you and wants to work in your life!
    Dave · 7 months ago
    My grandmother is 103 and is now blind. I need a prayer to help her deal with this please
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Praying for you and your grandma, Dave. Thank you for your boldness and love for her to ask for prayer here.
    T.Woodard · 7 months ago
    hey I’ve been takin care of my grandma all my life,,,she’s partially blind she can do for herself,,I’ve noticed changes in her in the past couple months I know god is a healer,way maker..I’ve noticed she walks but bumps into things it really hurts my heart to see her this way,,and she never complains,,,I couldn’t even begin to imagine how she feels I always see her crying but it’s a silent cry,,but she not alone I’m for her every step of the way I just thank god...others might look at it as a curse but it’s been a blessing to me..we complain about simple things and my grandma. Never complains..MY SUPERWOMAN 🙂
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Hey T! I'm sure your love for your grandma strengthens her daily! Thank you for your vulnerability and blondness to speak here! Will be keeping you and her both in prayer! May you continue to see God's goodness and His hand working in your life!
    Tania · 8 months ago
    Im 40 year old women i got cataracts in both my eyes,and i got keratoconus, no medical aid. We lost everything. Our jobs cars house everything. My eyes wont make end of the year if the keratoconus is not stopped by croslinking procedure,as its allready very weak,then i will need a cornea transplant. It will never happen in South Africa if you cant pay.. please pray for me as i couldn't even see my first grandchilds little face when he was born January.
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Hey Tania. I can't even begin to imagine how hard of a time you must be going through with all this loss. Even as a stranger on the internet, my heart breaks for you. But though this I know how much more God loves you! The God who created you and sees you! Who will not leave or abandon you. That is the God you are praying to. It may seem like a hopeless situation now but I pray that even through this suffering you will experience Jesus and His goodness daily! Praying for your recovery and healing! Don't lose hope! Also praying for your grandchild, may he grow in favour with man and God! Your boldness and faith to speak and ask is admirable.
      K · 8 months ago
      Hey Tania, sin can lead to bad things happening in lives. Have you been repenting every day and binding and rebuking?
    Illithwa Camillov · 8 months ago
    my eyes ahhhhh! prayer now! so much pain ahhhhhhhhhhh!
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Praying for you and your eye! Hope it is feeling better now!
    David Pieter Lewack · 10 months ago
    Please pray for my husband's eyes please his left eye is almost blind and right eye was operate remove cataract now he can't see propaly with it he is a deputy principal at a primary school thanks for your prayers
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Hello! Praying for you and your husband! May God heal his eyes and watch over him in his job as a principal! Praying that he will continue to be able to lead the children in the school well and in godly ways!
    Sally · 10 months ago
    Please pray for God to restore my husband's eyesight. He is almost completely blind. His livelihood is a photographer. God bless him a miracle. Amen.
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Hey sally! Praying for your husband and the restoration of his eyesight so that he can continue doing what he loves! God hears you!
    Akinci · 10 months ago
    When people are sick they know that Jesus is a mighty Prophet and Not the son of god. For that Reason they Pray to god alone without mentioning Jesus. In that Moment they are really sincere to themselves and god.

The prayer is therefore answered because god Wants to get Back to the right religion. The religion to Believe in god as a Single entity without children, parents or someone next to him.

Jesus prayed to god alone and the Christians who Pray to god alone are the ones who are the dearest to Jesus and God the allmighty.

May God grant us understanding of scriptures so that people may be guided to the truth.

Amen
    Karen · 1 years ago
    My mother’s name is Marlene and is in desperate need of prayers. She has Macular Degeneration that is genetic in nature. The vision is already gone in one eye. Her vision in the second eye is deteriorating rapidly. She can barely see now. I live too far away to help her daily and she is having difficulty with simple tasks now.
    I believe that God will hear and honor the prayers of those in agreement. Please, pray for the restoration of her vision. She dearly misses reading her Bible daily. Thank you for this prayer. I am going to pray every night and day for her until her miracle comes through. May God Bless you!
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Praying for you and your mum, Marlene! Thank you for your love for her and your boldness to speak here in the comments! God sees your struggle and your prayers and He hears you! Will be interceding alongside both of you! Praying also that she will be able to read her Bible daily again and experience Jesus in a whole new way! Our God the ultimate healer and he loves you and your mum, Marlene very much.
    nikunj jeswani · 1 years ago
    can you heal my father ,please help me ...he lost is vision and also both his kidneys due to diabities
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Hey Nikunj! Praying for your father's vision, his kidneys and his diabetes! Praying that you'll see God's hand in your life and that healing will come! May your father's life be a testimony to all those around him!
    Dora Plant · 1 years ago
    Is there a teaching by Randy Clark on the operation and purpose of those the Lord calls into an apostolic ministry?
    LaJuana Caldwell · 1 years ago
    I was standing in line to get into a global awakening event last spring. My vision in my left eye started to look like I was looking through running water. One of the students asked if anyone needed prayer. He stretched out his hand toward me and others in the line did the same. I was instantly healed and given a word that God wanted to give me a seer anointing. I came into the Kingdom with healing and once again, the Lord has healed my eyes. Praise God!
    Darrell Burdge · 1 years ago
    I have always been very interested in healing thru prayer. I was healed of hepatitis in 1946, thru my mother's prayer.
    I have never forgotten that experience. I knew I was dying. (my sister said my mother believed I was dying from a liver disease) I could not eat or drink water, as my body rejected it. After I told her how I felt, my mother prayed for my healing. I recovered completely. ( People can say anything they want to. ) I know beyond a shadow of a doubt; I would not be here, If she had not prayed for me. DKB
      Joseph Cotten · 1 years ago
      That's great, Darrell! We believe in healing as well. The Bible is clear that Jesus taught us to believe for healing, and that He paid for it all. Thanks for chiming in!
    Karen Moffett · 1 years ago
    I have a degree in Underwater Basket Weaving, too. I believe I remember Joseph in the weaving classes. Couldn't "resist'. LOL
    Cathy Latimer · 1 years ago
    I need healing for my eyes. Night blindness. I have an area straight in front of me that is hazy. My mother has macular degeneration. She keeps saying it is hereditary. I told her she was putting a curse on her family. I rebuked it and made her also.
      Nadia · 1 months ago
      Praying for you and your mother, Cathy! Hereditary or not, God can heal you both! Continue to cry our to Him! In His word He has proven time and time again that He hears the cries of His children and will not passively look away! May you both see a miracle happens in your family!