fbpx

Blind Eyes Are Being Healed…Here’s Proof

Did you know that God is doing miracles all around the world? You don't have to look far to find amazing first-hand accounts of God intervening with supernatural power to bring healing.

In today's article, we've pulled together six accounts of eyesight being miraculously restored. All of these come from our team in Brazil, and if you read carefully, you'll catch some useful tips for the next time you're praying for someone! Click through the slideshow below…

Turn your phone horizontally to read the stories.

As you can see above, most of these people who prayed for healing aren’t “spiritual superstars”, they are normal people who chose to travel with our team to encounter God in new places and help people they may have never been able to reach before.

What doubts plague you when you pray for healing? What keeps you from stepping out in faith? As you read these stories of healing, remember that this is your inheritance. Jesus purchased healing on the cross, and the Holy Spirit has empowered you to minister that healing to others.

God’s kingdom has come. He has defeated the powers of darkness that ruled this earth, and He wants to co-labor with you to manifest His rule, His peace, His life, His goodness, His healing in this world.

You can see these kinds of healings happen in your own life, through your own ministry. Take your doubts to God, take your perceived failures to Jesus, ask the Holy Spirit to fill you afresh today and embolden you to do the works of Jesus this week.

—Joe

PS) You can join our ministry team on a trip, and see these kinds of miracles happen through your own hands! Join our team on the next Brazil trip in September!

Joseph Cotten photographJoseph is Global’s Digital Marketing Manager, which means that he leads our efforts to accurately communicate our vision & values to you. Joe enjoys helping people connect with Global’s unique calling to minister. He also enjoys things of the geeky variety, has played guitar for a really long time, roasts his own coffee, has a beloved senior golden retriever named Pippin, and has a PhD in Underwater Basket Weaving. He does not have a PhD in Underwater Basket Weaving.
Say something here...
or post as a guest
People in conversation:
Loading comment... The comment will be refreshed after 00:00.
    Dot Peta · 2 months ago
    My daughter has retinol pigmentosa and has been told there is no cure they don't know the power of God dear Lord thank you for your healing power
    Dawn · 2 months ago
    Please pray that my cornea scars will be miraculously removed and that God will restore me with a new cornea.
    Dave · 3 months ago
    My grandmother is 103 and is now blind. I need a prayer to help her deal with this please
    T.Woodard · 3 months ago
    hey I’ve been takin care of my grandma all my life,,,she’s partially blind she can do for herself,,I’ve noticed changes in her in the past couple months I know god is a healer,way maker..I’ve noticed she walks but bumps into things it really hurts my heart to see her this way,,and she never complains,,,I couldn’t even begin to imagine how she feels I always see her crying but it’s a silent cry,,but she not alone I’m for her every step of the way I just thank god...others might look at it as a curse but it’s been a blessing to me..we complain about simple things and my grandma. Never complains..MY SUPERWOMAN 🙂
    Tania · 4 months ago
    Im 40 year old women i got cataracts in both my eyes,and i got keratoconus, no medical aid. We lost everything. Our jobs cars house everything. My eyes wont make end of the year if the keratoconus is not stopped by croslinking procedure,as its allready very weak,then i will need a cornea transplant. It will never happen in South Africa if you cant pay.. please pray for me as i couldn't even see my first grandchilds little face when he was born January.
      K · 4 months ago
      Hey Tania, sin can lead to bad things happening in lives. Have you been repenting every day and binding and rebuking?
    Illithwa Camillov · 4 months ago
    my eyes ahhhhh! prayer now! so much pain ahhhhhhhhhhh!
    David Pieter Lewack · 6 months ago
    Please pray for my husband's eyes please his left eye is almost blind and right eye was operate remove cataract now he can't see propaly with it he is a deputy principal at a primary school thanks for your prayers
    Sally · 6 months ago
    Please pray for God to restore my husband's eyesight. He is almost completely blind. His livelihood is a photographer. God bless him a miracle. Amen.
    Akinci · 6 months ago
    When people are sick they know that Jesus is a mighty Prophet and Not the son of god. For that Reason they Pray to god alone without mentioning Jesus. In that Moment they are really sincere to themselves and god.

The prayer is therefore answered because god Wants to get Back to the right religion. The religion to Believe in god as a Single entity without children, parents or someone next to him.

Jesus prayed to god alone and the Christians who Pray to god alone are the ones who are the dearest to Jesus and God the allmighty.

May God grant us understanding of scriptures so that people may be guided to the truth.

Amen
    Karen · 9 months ago
    My mother’s name is Marlene and is in desperate need of prayers. She has Macular Degeneration that is genetic in nature. The vision is already gone in one eye. Her vision in the second eye is deteriorating rapidly. She can barely see now. I live too far away to help her daily and she is having difficulty with simple tasks now.
    I believe that God will hear and honor the prayers of those in agreement. Please, pray for the restoration of her vision. She dearly misses reading her Bible daily. Thank you for this prayer. I am going to pray every night and day for her until her miracle comes through. May God Bless you!
    nikunj jeswani · 1 years ago
    can you heal my father ,please help me ...he lost is vision and also both his kidneys due to diabities
    Dora Plant · 1 years ago
    Is there a teaching by Randy Clark on the operation and purpose of those the Lord calls into an apostolic ministry?
    LaJuana Caldwell · 1 years ago
    I was standing in line to get into a global awakening event last spring. My vision in my left eye started to look like I was looking through running water. One of the students asked if anyone needed prayer. He stretched out his hand toward me and others in the line did the same. I was instantly healed and given a word that God wanted to give me a seer anointing. I came into the Kingdom with healing and once again, the Lord has healed my eyes. Praise God!
    Darrell Burdge · 1 years ago
    I have always been very interested in healing thru prayer. I was healed of hepatitis in 1946, thru my mother's prayer.
    I have never forgotten that experience. I knew I was dying. (my sister said my mother believed I was dying from a liver disease) I could not eat or drink water, as my body rejected it. After I told her how I felt, my mother prayed for my healing. I recovered completely. ( People can say anything they want to. ) I know beyond a shadow of a doubt; I would not be here, If she had not prayed for me. DKB
      Joseph Cotten · 1 years ago
      That's great, Darrell! We believe in healing as well. The Bible is clear that Jesus taught us to believe for healing, and that He paid for it all. Thanks for chiming in!
    Karen Moffett · 1 years ago
    I have a degree in Underwater Basket Weaving, too. I believe I remember Joseph in the weaving classes. Couldn't "resist'. LOL
    Cathy Latimer · 1 years ago
    I need healing for my eyes. Night blindness. I have an area straight in front of me that is hazy. My mother has macular degeneration. She keeps saying it is hereditary. I told her she was putting a curse on her family. I rebuked it and made her also.
    Lynn · 1 years ago
    My BF suffers from Cone Dystrophy which is a genetic condition. I claim the same healing will be upon him. We are from Singapore, let us know if you’re in town! Appreciate prayers for him! Thank you
    A.E. · 1 years ago
    My home computer is on a (smart)fridge door and I don't have a cell phone, so I could only read a small percentage of each testimony, but it was still great! My mom has been standing for her healing since I was 8 years old when she was diagnosed with optic neuritis. I'm 46 and cannot wait for her to see the faces of her grandchildren...and me! Thanks for sharing and Praise God!! (agreement for Sandra welcome!)
    Wayne Eisenmann · 1 years ago
    Hey Joe , Patty and I are in a prophetic discipleship group in TN. led by your dad Michael Cotton. He is a blessing to us.
    We are going on the September trip to Brazil with Randy Clark and the team and expect “greater works” to manifest at the hands of everyone !!
      Joseph Cotten · 1 years ago
      Hi Wayne! That's great! You guys will love the Brazil trip. There's really nothing like our trips for activating you in supernatural things.
    Arnold Brower · 1 years ago
    This is really encouraging for many folks in rural areas of the United States including Alaska. I'm from northern most part of Alaska, and we really need encouragement for miracles. Many pass on their situations as normal part of life.
    Jesus said that we should have life more abundantly... [my term: more better than this situation] Jesus paid it all at Calvary. Praise the Lord! Blessing are waiting for all readers.
    Clarence M. Fisher · 1 years ago
    Praise The Lord for His wonderful Love, Kindness, and mercy for all that He desire to do that we are blessed and empowered to do as Jesus has already accomplished!!! To go into all the earth with the gospel of our Lord and Saviors Jesus, healing the sick, opening blind eyes and raising the dead!!! Hallelujah
    Doraci Cirqueira · 1 years ago
    Praise God. He is amazing. Thank you Jesus for what you are doing in my country through Randy Clarck Ministry. Yes I believe in miracles. I have seen them a lot lately. I serve in the Healing Rooms of Bethel Church Redding, CA. Thank you brothers and sisters in Christ for your loving heart. God bless??????Mais fogo ? Senhor!
    Deborah Williams · 1 years ago
    Wow praise the Lord. I just want to see more even though I just came back from Rio De Janeiro in March. I am praying to go again soon. Blessings