Eyesight Healed

A lady came up to me for prayer. There were no interpreters around so I asked her if she spoke English. She said no but she did speak German. She explained that she could not see anything close and was so far sighted that she could not read anything. 

I prayed for her three times and on the third time, she said she thought it was 80% better. Then I prayed again and grabbed someone by their name tag (I was pretty excited). She said she was 95% healed and could read the name tag. We thanked God for what He was doing. I told her I believed she would get the remaining 5% that night when she tried to read.
Scroll to Top