Join Global Awakening LIVE for Prophetic Today on Wednesdays at 2PM EST on Facebook & YouTube

Global Awakening

Brazil – Young Woman Right Knee Pain

Prayed for a young woman with right knee pain. After a command prayer for the pain to go, she said it was 85% better and was ready to walk away, and I said no, don’t go, we’ll pray again for the other 15%! I did and God completely healed her.

Scroll to Top