COVID-19 Policies & Procedures
Your safety is our top priority.
We value and appreciate each of our attendees, and it is our desire to keep things as clean and safe as possible for each of our guests. For the foreseeable future, we will be following the state-required COVID guidelines at each event we host. Please review the information below to see what regulations are in place for our conferences.
- We will have one main entrance and we will be taking temperatures at the door.
- Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 F or higher will be asked to return home and contact us.
- For anyone with COVID-19 symptoms, we will be offering refunds or free streaming of the event live.
- You must submit a COVID liability form. We will have a station set-up outside.
- Walk-In registration tablets will be available by customer service.
- If you have pre-registered, you will pick up your name badge at our registration tables. Kindly wait for a staff member to attach your name badge to your lanyard, and hand it to you.
- We will have green and red stickers, which will be put onto the attendee name badges.
- If you choose a green sticker for your name tag, then you are okay with physical greetings (handshakes, etc.) & hands-on prayer.
- If you choose a red sticker for your name tag, then you’re asking that no one touch you and others respect their physical boundaries.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND MASKS
- Regarding masks and social distancing, each event’s requirements will be based on the host church’s preferences, state regulations, and vulnerability of attendees. We want to honor the host church leadership and protect our most vulnerable attendees.
- We are requiring masks for Voice of the Apostles as required by Virginia state guidelines.
- Please expect corporate prayer from the stage, as well as optional hands-on ministry.
- It is our goal to provide an excellent ministry experience while respecting health and safety guidelines.
LETTER FROM DR. RANDY CLARK
Greetings Global Family,
I am excited to be with you soon at our upcoming conference, Voice of the Apostles.
As much as I have enjoyed spending time resting in the Lord, studying His word, writing books, reconnecting with family, and ministering virtually online, there is something special about gathering as a family of believers in the same room. First, it is much easier to bless what the Father is doing when one can see the manifestations of His presence on an individual. Second, there seems to be an increased anointing present when two or more are gathered, praying, and worshipping together, in His name.
I am very excited about what God is going to do at our Voice of the Apostles event! That said, as you well know, the past year has been quite unusual, requiring adjustments to some of our standard operating procedures. We are closely monitoring the ever-changing requirements and guidelines in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Please note that we plan to honor the host church, and they have as a rule followed government recommendations. Should anything change, we will be sure to notify you.
At this time, we plan to require the use of approved face coverings (e.g., masks or shields) at our Voice of the Apostles event. If you are unable to wear one or prefer not to, we understand and ask that you participate in the experience virtually this year. To be clear, we are not asking you to wear a face-covering out of fear, a desire to control you, or to silence you; rather, we are asking those in attendance to wear one out of honor. Virginia and our host church Victory Christian Ministries asked us to wear a face covering, and we want to honor their guidelines—similar to Paul’s instructions to the believers in Rome.
Upon your registration, we will have a mask and hand sanitizer for you. We look forward to gathering as a body of believers.
Grace and peace to you,
Dr. Randy Clark