College of Ministry
Demons are terrified of Jesus. You carry the authority of Jesus. So why is it sometimes difficult to cast out unclean spirits? In this set of online courses, you’ll gain the theology and the practical tools necessary to minister deliverance to others with repeatable success. This is the inheritance of all God’s people and it will become one of your greatest joys to see others set free.
NOTE: You have to pass these courses before you can enroll this course.
- Deliverance 1
This second course in deliverance ministry will focus on the three primary areas listed below. You will note as you go through course levels that some repetition for the purposes of review may occur. This is on purpose, knowing that learning takes place where there are multiple ways the information is being processed and review is an important part of the learning process.
Students will be exposed to three primary areas:
- Reinforcement of principles found in Pablo Botarri’s 10 step model for deliverance.
- Building a theological foundation for ministering deliverance based on material presented.
- Exposure to using Global Awakening Deliverance Ministry Questionnaire.
- To equip students with the understanding and spiritual tools necessary to become effective healing ministers.
- To provide a balanced and acceptable process for healing, focusing on love, compassion and value for the person whom they minister to.
- To help establish healing ministry teams in local churches.
- To foster the inclusion of healing ministry in the regular preaching and teaching of local churches.