College of Ministry
Emotional Healing 4
Emotional Healing Track:
“I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.” (3 John 1:2) Jesus does not neglect our souls after conversion and there is a direct correlation between our internal and external worlds. You’ll be surprised by the goodness of God as you learn to minister emotional healing to others and to receive it for yourself.
Emotional Healing 4:
NOTE: You have to pass these courses before you can enroll this course.
- Emotional Healing 3
Level 4 in Emotional Healing and Soul Care Ministry will focus on the six primary areas listed below. You will note as you go through course levels that some repetition for the purposes of review may occur. This is intentional: learning takes place where there are multiple ways the information is being processed, and review is an important part of the learning process.
Level 4 is typically for individuals who are:
- In a full time Church staff position in equipping ministry,
- An itinerate minister focusing on heart issues,
- An Associate Instructor of a Healing School,
- A Healing Room Director and/or trainer, or
- A Chaplain in a medical environment.
- Learn the root causes of feelings and behavior.
- Bring relief to those who are stressed, depressed and/or anxious.
- Take a leadership role in developing a collaborative work environment that incorporates the use of all the means of grace available to care for the souls of Christians in a local congregation.
- Teach Believers how to apply God’s grace and to rest in His love.
- Encourage students to develop healing-growth communities.
- Help students learn to identify and relieve generational family problems.